Individuals will flirt to be able to bond or express interest whether sexually or otherwise. Flirting is really a playful romantic or sexual overture by one individual to a another subtly showing a desire for a much deeper relationship with that person, and may involve verbal communication in addition to body gestures. A lady flirt, especially a younger one, may also be known as a flirt along with a male one a womanizer or ‘player’.
Flirting usually involves speaking and acting in ways that indicates a mildly greater closeness compared to actual relationship between your parties would justify, though inside the rules of social etiquette, which generally disapproves of the direct expression of libido. This might be accomplished by interacting a feeling of a sense of fun or irony.
There a essentially two primary explanations why individuals will flirt. A good reason is perfect for fun another is flirt to “hook up” with this person.
When flirting body gestures may include moving your hair, eye-to-eye contact, brief touching, open stances, closeness etc. Verbal communication may include the vocal tone, for example pace, volume, intonation. Challenges (tease, questions, being approved, feigned disinterest) actually increase tension, test intention and congruity.
Flirting may also involve stylized gestures, language, positions, and physiologic signs which behave as cues to another person.
Here are a few common teasing gestures:
- Eye contact, batting eyelashes, staring, winking, etc.
- Protean” signals, such as touching one’s hair
- Giggling, or laughing encouragingly at any slight hint of intimacy in the other’s behavior
- Casual touches; such as a woman gently touching a man’s arm during conversation
- Smiling suggestively
- Sending notes, poems, or small gifts
- Flattery (regarding beauty, sexual attractiveness)
- Online chat, texting and other one-on-one and direct messaging services while hinting affection.
- Footsie, a form of flirtation in which people use their feet to play with each others’ feet. This generally takes place under a table or in bed while rubbing feet. Participants often remove their shoes and play barefoot; however, it can also be played in socks, or wearing shoes. Though this method can backfire, as the general opinion of feet can depend on the culture and society of the area.
- Staging of “chance” encounters
- Imitating of behaviors (e.g. taking a drink when the other person takes a drink, changing posture as the other does, etc.)
- Coyness, affectedly shy or modest, marked by cute, coquettish, or artful playfulness (e.g. pickup lines).
- Giving flying kisses.
- Singing love songs in presence of the girl/boy.
- Maintaining very short distance during casual talking.
- Peacocking, where a man dresses up in a fruitful manner in order to attract a woman.
You should keep in mind that men and women flirt in very different ways and will expect different results. That said you should always flirt just to be friendly and approachable. This will most certainly get you better results aside from finding a new lover; you just might make a new friend who would be happy to introduce you to her friends. So always keep your options open.
After you have exchanged glances and noticed that her body language suggests that she may have some interest in meeting, you try sending over a drink or two. Just don’t expect her to jump in the sac with you at first. A better approach may be to see how she reacts a when the drinks are delivered to her. And shoot a couple of glances to show that you are interested.
If she asked you to join her at her table, keep you mind on the conversation and not on getting a date with her. Most women like to learn more about a man to see if they are a fit for them. So try getting to know one another first to see if you two gel before taking it to the next level.
One thing you should never do is approach two women in the same group. No lady wants to be in second place. You will be the loser in the end and women will think that you are desperate and searching for any port inside a storm. Even if you are, don’t display it.
Whenever you compliment a lady make sure it is really genuine. There is nothing worse for a woman than a man spitting out a lot of overblown lines. It is a big turn off for them.
Another big no-no is putting your hands on the woman uninvited. Some ladies have no objection to ‘touchy feely” encounters, other women may be is horrified by it. Respect her and let her make the first move. Women are more touchy feely anyway so chances are if she likes you she will touch you. Also watch her body language by going nearer, realizing the responses then shifting again just a little to remove the danger.
Respect yourself all times. Females normally are seduced by men who’re that little bit unreachable and have a swagger about them. You should not hover or grovel or act desperate. Think of oneself as special and realize that you deserve the best.
Best 7 Flirting Tips For Women
1. Don’t mingle with your girlfriend in a group if you want a man to approach you. This will set a better mood for you to meet a man the really interests you and vise-versa.
2. If a man that you are not interested in approaches you be tactful and polite. Other men are watching how you handle yourself in this situation be mindful of that.
3. When you see a man that interests you it’s O.K. to flirt and let him know that you are interested in him. It helps to make verbal or non-verbal contact several times to make sure that you both have interest.
5. Dress sexy but classy. You want to protect your best image but don’t be too trashy as that will give men the wrong message. Put on some heel and poke the butt out a little. Wear a dress that will make men look at you and says WOW!
6. Look at him over your shoulder and smile. Doing this is always a sign that you are interested.
7. Give him a look all over from head to toe and nod with approval and then flash him your most winning smile.